Cinco de Mayo is only a few days away, which means I am dreaming of tacos and avocados! Instead of my usual Cinco de Mayo menu (typically some variation of a DIY Chipotle Burrito Bowl), I thought I would switch things up this year.
Whether you are having a party this weekend OR just staying in to celebrate, these creative + healthy recipes will surely inspire greatness in the kitchen! I don’t know about you guys, but I’m drooling over here….
1. Mexican Street Corn by A House in the Hills
2. Mexican Jicama Pineapple Salad from Eating Out Loud
3. Cucumber Margaritas by The Baking Bird
4. Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Kale Quesadillas by Cookie Monster Cooking
5. Buffalo Chickpea Nachos by Vegan Yack Attack
6. Grilled Chili-Lime Fish Tacos w/Sour Cream Cabbage Slaw + Mango & Avocado by Ambitious Kitchen
7. Sweet Corn Grilled Guacamole by Damn Delicious
What are some of your favorite Cinco De Mayo Recipes?
Need more recipe inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!